The Fatigue to Freedom Systema step-by-step system for tired moms who want to banish their fatigue
What if you could finally get rid of your fatigue and have the energy to show up as your best you, be the mom you want to be, and get your to-do list done WITHOUT depending on hundreds of supplements and meds, gallons of coffee, a restrictive diet, or hours in the doctor’s office or the gym to get you there?
If you’re a tired of being tired – then chances are, you’ve got some goals for your physical and mental health…
However, there’s just a few problems right now:
- You’re busy taking care of everyone else and keeping your household running, and you don’t have the time to take care of yourself.
- You’ve tried diets and supplements in the past and none of them have worked, so you feel stuck and frustrated and like nothing will work for you this time.
- You’ve been searching away on Google each night with no clear answers as to why you’re tired ALL. THE. TIME.
If any of this has you nodding your head, thinking “yes, that’s me!” – then read on, because I’m so excited to share something with you.
Even after trying and failing with so many different methods and fads, and feeling frustrated and worried that nothing will ever work for you, you can turn your health around.
So, if you’ve ever felt “stuck” or “incapable” because you feel like:
- There’s not enough time in the day to focus on yourself and get back to feeling amazing
- It’s all too confusing and you don’t know where to start
- You can’t move forward with anything because you are exhausted
- Maybe your low energy is just a part of getting older
Then I’m ready to show you how you can gain the energy back you had in your 20s and feel like yourself again.
Listen, I know from my own experience that there IS a way to get your energy back.
The Fatigue to Freedom System
a step-by-step system for tired moms who want to banish their fatigue
…so you can feel natural energy & peace all day long!
The Fatigue to Freedom System will take you by the hand and lead you step-by-step from fatigue and stress to freedom and serenity. You’ll gain the energy and happiness you’ve been yearning for….and the kind of lifestyle you want.
A life where you can do everything you’ve ever imagined….
Like putting yourself and your needs first for a few minutes a day, or….
Going on fun adventures with your family without longing to get back home and crash…
Going out to dinner and not obsessing over what you’re going to order or what you’re “allowed” to eat, or even…
Getting your kids and family on board with living a healthy lifestyle and adopting healthy habits together.
The Fatigue to Freedom System Is For You If:
- You’re currently tired & fatigued and don’t know why.
- You have zero energy to get your to-do list done.
- You’ve gone to doctors and have had tests done, but everything comes back negative or “within normal limits.”
- You drink several cups of coffee a day, but they do nothing for you.
- You have a cupboard full of supplements and meds, but nothing is working.
- You try to exercise, but feel even more exhausted afterwards.
- You feel frustrated that you’re always tired and have no answers as to why.
- You feel guilty because you can’t be the mom and wife you want to be.
- You’re ready to take a natural, root-cause approach to healing and get rid of your fatigue FOR GOOD.
- You’re ready to prioritize your health.
Just Imagine the Difference:
From Tired & Frustrated to Thriving!
Although it might not seem like it right now, it’s actually easier than ever to create a healthy lifestyle and gain your energy back. It’s possible to not feel tired all the time – WITHOUT super restrictive dieting, eating foods you hate, hours in the gym, and a cupboard full of supplements. The system I teach and help my clients through is totally manageable – even for busy, tired moms.
Let me tell you a little more about how this works and WHY I do what I do.
Taking my kids to the zoo and not enjoying one second of it because I was miserable! I was so weak and tired I could hardly walk. I ended up having to just sit and rest, while my parents took my boys around.
My extreme fatigue came on in 2019, but really the story started long before that…
I’m a perfectionist by nature and have always been a go-go-go type of person. I used to have a running checklist in my head at all time of all the many tasks I “needed” to do and when I needed to do them by.
I taught full-time elementary (which if you’re a teacher, you know – that right there is ENOUGH of a stressor!), picked my kids up from two different places after long days, and was busy in the evenings cooking, cleaning, and actually trying to spend time with my kids and husband before bed.
Life was busy enough, but then I decided to start my blog in 2019….
Soon after that is when everything came crashing down.
I started my blog after “healing my eczema” and wanting to share how I did it and help other women struggling with eczema.
I had all good intentions of making my blog a wealth of health and wellness info. However, I wasn’t actually looking after my own health. Stress was becoming more and more the norm.
With my busy life, trying to do all the things, keeping a perfectly tidy home, and eating a restrictive diet to keep my eczema at bay (because I didn’t actually address the root cause. I cut out foods I was sensitive to – which was a band-aid solution) – I fell into MAJOR fatigue.
My metabolism CRASHED (although I didn’t know it at the time) and:
- I woke up tired and my energy declined from there. I especially had fatigue after lunch. But, like clockwork, just before bed, I would get a boost of energy – enough to keep me from sleeping well.
- My whole body and mind were so exhausted and weak. I could hardly walk (although I did force myself to do some exercise still), my legs were always numb, and I could hardly think straight.
- My hair became dry and started falling out in chunks.
- My skin became more dry and my eczema flared back up.
- I was always cold.
- When I worked out, I would feel extra fatigued for the next two days.
- My muscles in my back and neck were always tense.
- My periods were long and scant.
- And to top it off, my mood was down as well. I had no motivation anymore and became depressed. Honestly, that was probably the worst part of all of it. I hated feeling like I just wanted to crawl under a rock and die.
I went from doctor to doctor and had test after test done to see what was going on. After they all came back as “negative” or “within normal limits” I was told it’s “all in my head” – not what you’re hoping to hear from your doctor!
Finally I went to a hormone doctor who actually tested more thyroid levels than just TSH (which is NOT a thyroid hormone!), and was told I was hypothyroid and basically all my sex hormones were low – testosterone, estrogen, and progesterone.
Even though I was holistically-minded and wanted to go about healing the natural way, at that point I was willing to do just about anything to get rid of my fatigue. So, I agreed to take synthetic hormones and thyroid medication.
I tried that for a while, and it barely did anything.
I still had fatigue. Because it still did not address the root cause of WHY my hormone were out of balance. My hormones being out of balance was a SYMPTOM, just like my fatigue was a symptom.
After years of effort and failed attempts, I finally realized that what I needed was a cohesive plan that focused on MY body and the root cause of my fatigue.
I knew I didn’t want to feel this way anymore.
I decided things had to change. That’s when I made my “No Plan B Commitment” to myself.
Being tired all the time was not an option.
Not taking care of myself because I’m too busy was not an option.
Constantly worrying about whether what I ate would flare up my eczema or not was not an option.
I was all in.
So, I began to educate myself on holistic nutrition and how nutrients and lifestyle factors affect the body. I became certified as a Holistic Nutritionist and a Holistic Health Coach. I studied how energy is made, what the metabolism is, and what’s needed for a healthy metabolism.
I implemented all the principles I teach in my program, The Fatigue to Freedom System.
And I finally did it. I gained my energy back. And now I feel amazing!!!
I realized I HAD to help others do the same.
So, if you’re tired of researching and trying and failing and ending up in the same exact place….
I have something for you.
Having a proven, step-by-step plan you can follow – regardless of how busy your schedule is or how tired you are – can give you the confidence that this won’t be like the other attempts. That you’ll be able to stick with these healthy changes and create lasting change to your health and your energy.
Plus, it allows you to skip over the expensive, time-consuming mistakes that I made, and staying tired, frustrated, and stuck for years.
Here's What You'll Get When You Join The Fatigue to Freedom System
12 modules with lessons & action steps in an intentionally laid out system designed to get you from fatigue to freedom.
Weekly group coaching calls with Brittany to ask your questions and gain support as you journey through the program.
Private members-only community group to join together with other going through a similar journey as you, encourage and motivate each other, and know that you’re not alone!
Weekly check-in emails throughout your time in the program to keep you accountable and make sure you’re progressing through the program smoothly.
In this group coaching program, you'll learn:
- What the root cause of your fatigue is
- The importance of building a strong foundation and creating balance in your body
- What the metabolism is and what it has to do with your energy
- How energy is made at a cellular level and how to support it
- How to create a healthy mindset, focused on nourishing your mind, body, & soul
- How to eat, when to eat, how often to eat, how much to eat, and what to eat to restore your metabolism
- How to track different markers to see if the changes you’re making are working and what adjustments need to be made
- How to meal plan and prep without spending hours in the kitchen
- How to eat out and still support a healthy lifestyle
- What minerals are, which ones to focus on, and mineral-rich foods to include in your diet
- What stress has to do with your fatigue
- Stress-management practices and how to adopt them
- How to heal your adrenals, restore your thyroid function, and balance your nervous system
- Why and how to remove toxins from your home, diet, and life
- The right kind of movement to incorporate during your healing journey
- How to create a healthy nighttime routine to support good sleep & a healthy metabolism
- And so much more!
First Things First
Here you’ll be welcomed into the program, set your intentions, and get all set for the journey ahead.
It’s about impossible to follow and stick to healthy habits if your mindset is not in the right place. So, that’s where we’re starting. Get ready to let go of diet dogma and restriction and focus on nourishment.
The Root of Your Fatigue
In this module, you’ll learn what’s at the root of your fatigue – a sluggish metabolism. You’ll learn what the metabolism is, the role of hormones in metabolism, and will begin to track to see how your body is adapting to your new normal.
One of the biggest contributing factors to a slow metabolism, fatigue, and all disease is STRESS. In this module, you’ll learn what stress is exactly, types of stressors that may be affecting your health, and how to reduce and relieve stress in your life.
Sleep & Hydration
If you’re not sleeping well, you’re going to have a hard time gaining energy – no matter what other changes you’re making. So, you’ll learn tips for getting a good night’s sleep and will create and implement a healthy nighttime routine. You’ll also learn the importance of hydration for energy and how much water you should be drinking.
Before we even get into what to eat, we’ve got to make sure your digestion is on point so that you’re able to absorb all those nutrients in the food you’re eating. You’ll learn why good digestion is important for restoring your metabolism and energy and will start to eat in a way that best supports your digestion.
Fueling Your Metabolism
Here we’ll talk about the importance of nourishment and providing your body with what it needs to heal. You’ll learn and apply how much you should be eating, how to track (in a non-overwhelming way), and when to eat to support your metabolism.
In this module you’ll learn about the macronutrients – protein, fat, and carbs – as well as the importance of balancing these macronutrients for good blood sugar balance. You’ll also learn how to plan healthy, balanced meals.
We’re dialing it in in this module and focusing on the micronutrients – vitamins and minerals. This is something traditional diet & fitness culture often misses. Getting the right micronutrients in your diet is CRUCIAL for healing your metabolism and providing you with sustainable, lasting energy. In this module you’ll learn which micronutrients to focus on, the best food sources for those, and supplements to consider adding in. You’ll also get The Fatigue to Freedom System Cookbook, full of mineral-rich recipes.
Meal Planning & Eating Out
Your “diet” (aka: the way you eat) should be sustainable, should fit into your life without difficulty, and should be one you enjoy. In this module you’ll learn how to meal plan, grocery shop, and prep your meals to support your health – without spending hours in the kitchen. You’ll also learn how to enjoy eating out, while still working towards a healthy metabolism.
We’ve been led to believe that loads of cardio (fasted at that!) and high intensity interval training is the way to go. However, that is not the case for most people. And when you have fatigue, your exercise should look different. In this module you’ll learn the best forms of movement to focus on while you have fatigue and beyond. You’ll learn and start to implement respectful movements for your body.
In this module, we’re wrapping it all up. You’ll look back on the progress you’ve made over the past 4 months and celebrate your wins. You’ll learn what to do next and how to maintain a fatigue-free life. And you’ll set your next health & wellness goals for yourself. If you’re still experiencing fatigue at this point – we’ll discuss what to do next.
The System to Help You Heal Your Body and Live the Life You Dream Of
Frequently Asked Questions
How long is the program?
The Fatigue to Freedom System is a 4-month group coaching program. Although there are options to extend your time with us if you choose to.
When does the next round start?
There are no rounds. The great thing about The Fatigue to Freedom System is that, even though it is a group coaching program, there is no set start and end date for everyone. Everyone’s start and end date is dependent upon when they begin the program. All members will be able to ask questions and get support on the coaching calls, no matter when you started and where you are in the program. You’ll be able to learn more about what’s to come for you and gain insight and motivation from other members who started before you.
How long do I have access to the content?
You’ll have access to the group coaching calls, the accountability emails, and the private Facebook community for four months (unless you choose to extend your time with us). However, you get to keep your access to the Content Hub (the method) for the lifetime of the program. You can always go back and rewatch videos, be reminded of things you may have missed the first time around, and continue to implement the action steps you started during your four month time period in the program.
Do you offer refunds?
Due to the online format of the program, no refunds will be given.
What's included in The Fatigue to Freedom System?
You’ll get access to the Content Hub, which includes 12 modules filled with video & audio learning lesson and action tasks with PDFs you can print out. These include a cookbook specifically designed for The Fatigue to Freedom System. It contains 75 nutrient-dense recipes using easy-to-digest foods to help you gain energy. There are PDFs to help you track your temp & pulse, energy level, calories, and habits, guides to creating a healthy nighttime routine, reducing toxins in your home, implementing strength training, meal planning, and more.
The program also includes access to the member-only Facebook group, where you can join in community with others that are going through similar situations as yourself.
You’ll also be able to join our weekly group coaching calls, where you can ask your questions and get support where you need it to help you understand, apply, and stick to all the things you’re learning inside of the Content Hub.
I’ll be sending you emails each week to check in with you and see how you’re progressing through the program. You can always email me back and tell me if you’re confused, stuck on something, having trouble implementing an action task, etc
Are functional lab tests included?
A Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis test can be included for an additional fee, but is not required to go through the program. I highly recommend getting this done to get a good picture of what’s going on in your body, see what minerals you may be lacking in, contributing to your fatigue, make the program more specific to your individual needs, and potentially speed up your healing journey.
Is it a course or a coaching program?
Yes and yes! This is basically a course and coaching program combined. The Content Hub/Method is like a course, with audio & video learning lessons and action steps specifically designed to get you from fatigue to freedom. But I’m not just giving you all the information and leaving you hanging. Through our group coaching calls and emails, I’m walking you through the program and providing answers to specific questions you have, helping make it all fit into your life, and supporting you through this journey. The coaching aspect is what makes this work! Accountability & support are so beneficial in creating lasting change.
Do you accept insurance?
No. However, you can submit your program invoice to your insurance company yourself and, depending on your health insurance company, they may cover it.
What is the cost of the program?
Your investment is dependent upon a few things, like whether you choose to pay in full or pay in increments and whether or not you choose to do the VIP option with HTMA testing. If you’re interested in joining the program, schedule a call with me and we’ll go over your health concerns, how your fatigue is impacting your life, what you’ve tried, whether or not The Fatigue to Freedom System and working with me would be a good fit for you, whether or not you should add on HTMA, and which payment option works best for you. We’ll discuss the investment there and see what option best suits your needs.
How much time do I need to devote towards the program each week?
Any time you’re able to devote to the program and to your health is amazing! But plan to spend about two hours a week on the program between watching the lessons, joining the coaching calls, and implementing what you’re learning. A suggested timeline is given in the program to help you stay on track, but feel free to go at your own pace.
By the end of your time in the program, you will...
- Have learned how to eat in a way to support your metabolism and promote sustained energy
- Have created a mindset focused on nourishing your body and giving it what it needs, instead of forcing it to do what you want it to do
- Have implemented a healthy nighttime and morning routine to sleep well and set your day up for success
- Have implemented time management and stress management tools to keep your hormones happy and your energy up
- Have a knowledge bank and tool box you can pull from when you feel stress coming on or fatigue creeping back up
- Have gained sustainable energy
- Be free of frustration around what’s going on with your body and how to keep up with all the demands of life
- Have gained a community of other women who are right there with you, cheering you on!
- Feel empowered to make decisions that continue to support your body
- Have confidence in choosing & cooking foods that nourish your body
- Know how to move in a way that supports your hormones & metabolism
Who Is The Fatigue to Freedom System for?
- those who are tired all day and ready to not be anymore
- those who are ready to say goodbye to short-term band-aid solutions and actually get to the root cause of their fatigue and address it naturally
- those that are willing to prioritize themselves first for a time while they focus on healing
- those willing to put in a little time into watching the lessons and implementing the action steps
- those that are ready to let go of traditional diet & fitness culture and really focus on how they feel.& what their body needs
- those that are committed and ready for change!
Who Is The Fatigue to Freedom System NOT for?
- those not willing to put in effort to make changes to their diet and lifestyle
- those that eat a vegan/vegetarian diet. This program is not for you, as I teach and highly encourage the women in my program to include clean sources of animal products in their diet – these foods are very nutrient-dense, easy-to-digest, and great for healing the metabolism.
- those that are highly focused on weight & how they look on the outside – not so much on how they feel on the inside
- those that are not willing to be open-minded and make a shift in their mindset
You don't have to go about your healing journey alone. You're tired and want answers as to why. I'm here to provide them for you and help get you feeling your absolute BEST.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule a free Fatigue Breakthrough Call through the link below to ask your questions and gain clarity on whether this program and working with me is the right fit for you or not.