Work With Me
What Is Health Coaching?
Whether you’re suffering with fatigue, digestive issues, weight gain, acne, eczema, or another health struggle, working with a health coach can be just what you need to meet your goals!
The fundamental goal of holistic health coaching is to encourage you to become knowledgeable about – and responsible for – your own health.
You get to be your own health advocate! And, I don’t know about you, but I love that. That right there is empowering! And as a Holistic Health Coach, I will advocate along with you, provide you with education and support, and be your biggest cheerleader throughout your healing journey. I’ll be on your team and will help you reach your optimal level of health by supporting and bringing balance to your digestion, blood sugar, minerals, nervous system, hormones, metabolism, and energy.
By supporting the foundations and adopting a more nutrient-dense lifestyle, your body’s chemistry can be brought back into natural balance, or homeostasis, setting the stage for optimal health.
FYI – holistic health coaching is NOT designed to diagnose or treat any specific disease or medical
condition. As a Holistic Health Coach, I’m trained to evaluate your nutritional and lifestyle needs and make recommendations.
I’m also not about giving you a quick fix or another “band-aid” solution that just helps you feel better in the short-term. My goal is to help you get to the root cause of your health struggles and actually HEAL your body for good. Because, yes, you can heal! Even if you’ve been diagnosed with a disease or condition that “has no cure.”
I work with you to:
- Help you understand the root cause of your symptoms.
- Change your outcomes through diet, stress management, mindset, and lifestyle modifications.
- Support you with personal mentorship, community, accountability, education, and tools you won’t find anywhere else.
Reaching optimal health requires commitment, possible lifestyle changes, and a positive attitude. If you are willing to have an open mind, make your health a priority, and make changes to how you eat and live, and if you’re ready to feel your best yet – then let’s do this!
Working with a health coach could be just what you need to move the needle in your health & wellness journey.
The Fatigue to Freedom System
Feeling drained and at a loss as to what to do to feel like yourself again? FFS is for you!
- Step-By-Step System: A 4-month program providing lessons and action steps designed to tackle the root of your fatigue.
- Weekly Group Coaching: Get answers to your questions and support where you need it to tailor the information to fit your individual circumstances.
- Supportive Community: Members share, learn, and grow together – so you never have to feel alone in your journey.
- Accountability & More: Benefit from weekly email accountability to help you stay on track, exclusive discounts on recommended supplements, a metabolism-supportive cookbook, fatigue-appropriate exercise plan, and much more.
- Optional HTMA Test & Consultation: Gain a deeper understanding of your mineral deficiencies, imbalances, and heavy metals contributing to your fatigue and get individualized recommendations based on your unique results.
- Who It’s For: Ideal for women seeking a comprehensive approach specifically designed for overcoming fatigue with support and community to guide them along the way.
Take control of your health with Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis!
- Deep Dive: See what’s really going on in your body at a cellular level. Identify mineral deficiencies, imbalances, and heavy metals contributing to your health issues. By analyzing a small amount of your hair, we can discover how systems like your metabolism, nervous system, thyroid, and adrenals are functioning.
- Course & Challenge: Gain access to a short course to complete while you wait for your lab results. Learn what to expect when you get your HTMA results & jumpstart your healing journey with a fun challenge inside.
- Comprehensive Consult: Learn about your HTMA results, what they mean, how they’re correlating with your symptoms, and get your questions answered.
- Personalized Protocol: Receive tailored nutrition, lifestyle, and supplement recommendations based on your symptoms and HTMA results.
- Holistic Approach: Designed to restore balance and health to your body, recognizing that everything is interconnected.
- Who It’s For: Ideal for women who want answers as to why they’ve been feeling off and a targeted insight into their health.
The Fatigue to Freedom Course
Discover energy on your own terms!
- Self-Paced Learning: Ideal for the self-driven, motivated individual who prefers to set their own schedule and pace.
- Complete Content: Access the same foundational lessons and action steps available in the full Fatigue to Freedom System.
- No Pressure: No coaching calls to add to your schedule. Take your time to absorb the content and implement it independently.
- Who’s It For: The self-driven person that just needs the game plan. They don’t need the coaching, support, or accountability. They just want the information and to be told what to do to gain their energy.
Wondering if working with me is the right fit or which program is the best option for you? Book a quick call with me and let’s chat!